To our valued customers,
As we watch the rapidly evolving situation of COVID-19 in the US and around the globe, we are committed to prioritizing the health and well being of our employees and customers. While we always follow a strict cleaning and sanitation schedule, we are doubling down on those efforts as well as instituting additional temporary protocols outlined below.
- Offering curbside and in-store pickup, as well as carryout, at both our Kansas City and San Francisco locations. See here for our Curbside Pickup Request form.
- In accordance with local ordinances and for our staff's protection, masks are now required for all customers in Kansas City and San Francisco.
- All drinks are served in take away cups only, and no outside cups are allowed for any beverages for the foreseeable future.
- We are no longer offering samples or allowing the consumption of our products instore. Carry out and pickup orders only.
- Our online store will remain open. We are committed to serving our community and will continue shipping orders safely.
These are no doubt challenging times, unlike anything we have ever experienced. You can take comfort in knowing that we are taking this very seriously. All of us at Christopher Elbow Chocolates take great pride in our craft. We are honored and humbled that our customers have remained loyal over the years. We look forward to bringing you world-class confections now and for many years to come.