To our valued customers,
As we watch the rapidly evolving situation of COVID-19 in the US and around the globe, we are committed to prioritizing the health and well being of our employees and customers. While we always follow a strict cleaning and sanitation schedule, we are doubling down on those efforts as well as instituting additional temporary protocols outlined below.
- Offering curbside pickup/carryout at both our Kansas City and San Francisco locations. See below for our Curbside Pickup Request form.
- Drinking chocolate and coffee service in San Francisco is suspended until further notice. In Kansas City, all drinks are served in take away cups only, and no outside cups are allowed for any beverages for the foreseeable future.
- We are no longer offering samples or allowing the consumption of our products instore. Carry out and pickup orders only.
- We are offering discounted shipping rates to make it easier to have our chocolates and confections delivered safely to your home.
- Our online store will remain open. We are committed to serving our community and will continue shipping orders safely for as long as we possibly can.
These are no doubt challenging times, unlike anything we have ever experienced. You can take comfort in knowing that we are taking this very seriously. All of us at Christopher Elbow Chocolates take great pride in our craft. We are always honored and humbled that our customers have remained loyal over the years. We look forward to bringing you world-class confections now and for many years to come.